It’s time to sum up several things:
- I definetley need a rest(!). It’s my priority one. The problem is that I’m addicted to DOING something…
- On 08.02.2008 I successfully got my Bachelor in Science. Basically we have implemented cluster using Solaris, Solaris Cluster, Oracle, Linux Virtual Servers, Apache2 and JBoss (I had to use Oracle DataGuard instead of RAC… as all of it was implemented in-home, see below for diagram). I’ll probably release webpanel for Solaris Jumpstart+FLARs (MySQL, PHP) some day under GPL. It was one of add-on projects for that engineering work.
- Since about 15.02.2008 I’m studing for Master of Science on Computer Science, on Data Processing Technologies speciality track (emphasis is put on all databases related stuff)
- Currently I’m preparing for Oracle Certified Associate (Database Administrator) exam…
- It’s time to refresh my site after some period of inactivity.
Final architecture of cluster (it was my playground for testing some unknown for me software and features; it is NOT the real architecture I would suggest anyone to use ):
Dilbert Engineer series: